Friday, January 29, 2010

January Blues.....

The last 3 days of January......I am so tired of being stuck inside.   Winters are just way too long for me.  Waking up to 12 below zero this morning just made it all the more depressing.  Why was I born in Minnesota ???  I just don't feel like toughing it out anymore.   I have got to think of something to get me out of this slump. I know I have many things in life to be grateful for but I am just having some really tough things I am dealing with in my life right now as are many other people in the world.  However, with winter and being stuck in the house; it just seems to make things worse.  In the summer, I can go outside and feel the sun and hear the birds sing....somehow that takes some of the worry away.      

No comments:

Post a Comment