Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dependant On Others

Somedays are more frustraiting than others.....this last week has been filled with those.  I have two wonderful homecare ladies that have been with me for over 14 years. When Ridgeview Home Care closed its doors to long term home care, my two ladies moved with me to a new agency.  They are a huge part of my life.  I can't imangine how I would do without them. 

Yes, I have my husband and children to help, but these two women have become my best friends.  We share good times and bad times.  One of the women's husband had a total knee replacement so she took off 1 1/2 wks to take care of him....the other women celebrated her 60th Birthday on Wednesday and took off the rest of the week.  I can hardly wait until Monday when they both will be back on their individual days.  I will definitely be showing my appreciation to the things they do for me and my family.  I am grateful to God for bringing them into my life to share their care giving talents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment