Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Daily Prayers will help get you through some difficult times.

Some of my best friends in life now are my Santa friends.  I have met so many in cities and towns across the world.  I am ever so grateful for their help with e-mails and prayers.  This was one of the many that came my way when my son was at some of his lowest times and unable to accept help from anyone.  I have seen a change for the good and know this daily prayer has made a difference in both his life and mine.  My anxiety is lifted and a sense of calmness flows through my body.

My Heavenly Father,


Please open my son's heart and let him know you are there. Give him signs that he can see. Surround his heart so that he may feel safe and away from harms way. Lead him back to us anger free. You are more powerful than any man made alcohol or drug. Through you sobriety and freedom from addiction is possible. Show those with this disease the way to your arms. I have given my pain and heartache to you, it is there at your feet. I will raise your name up in praise and help those who I can. I am doing as you ask and that is be still and watch as you take care of this for me. You are working through me to help my children, I am strong thanks to you and I hold their hearts. Thank you for my children. I will continue to pray for my son and I hope you do not take him home just yet. He is beautiful inside and I would like his children to see him in your light. He is your child, please show him the way. I love you Father. In your name I am still. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment