Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hazzards of a Santa website..

I have heard from other professional Santas and their wives how there will always be at least one child a year who will get your phone number off the internet or a business card their parents have been given and ring your phone off the wall.  Well......today was the day !  A young boy by the name of Corey seems to be up to some mischief on this Saturday......25 calls in about 10 minutes. 

I finally answered a few of the calls with "Ho Ho Ho, someone is going to be on the Naughty list "...but that didn't get him to stop.  I then answered  "I guess someone doesn't want any presents this year."  It been silent for about 5 minutes now.....

I've also been getting some "santa requests" filled out by most likely children also. 
The fill in things like:    name: abdefghijk    address:   123456 Minnesota  
number of people at party:  5,000,000,000     I just delete those as they come in.

I guess there is a hazard to every job !  Still quiet.....I guess Corey found something else to do !

No comments:

Post a Comment